Sony Pictures has come up with a league in which they will give you many rewards which they call Sony WWE DHAMAAL LEAGUE
It is Hosted by Sony Network
How to participate in Sony Dhamaal Contest
Anyone who is interested in participating in the Contest, have to answer 1 (One) question displayed by the Sony network on a daily basis during the Contest Period which shall appear on the Contest Organiser’s 4 PM broadcast of the show ‘WWE Dhamaal League’ on screen.
The question must be answered by giving a missed call during the broadcast of the show itself on 91- 8652155550.
In response to the missed call given by the Contest Participant(s), a call shall be received from an interactive system directing the Contest Participants to choose the right answer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WWE Dhamaal League
WWE Dhamaal League contest (herein after referred to as the ” Contest“) is hosted by Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited and/or its affiliates (“Contest Organiser ”) on such terms and conditions as stated hereunder (“ Terms and Conditions”).
I. Contest Details: Any person interested in participating in the Contest (“Contest Participant(s)”), shall answer 1 (One) question displayed by the Contest Organiser (“ Contest Question”) on a daily basis during the Contest Period (defined below) which shall appear on the Contest Organiser’s 4 PM broadcast of the show ‘WWE Dhamaal League’ on screen. The question must be answered by giving a missed call during the broadcast of the show itself on 91- 8652155550 (“IVR Number”). in response to the missed call given by the Contest Participant(s), a call shall be received from an interactive system directing the Contest Participants to choose the right answer.
II. 3 (Three) winners shall be selected on each day of the Contest Period through a random selection process from among the Contest Participant(s) who answer the Contest Question correctly (“Winner(s)”).
III. The Contest shall be open for participation from April 13, 2021 till May 29, 2021 (“Contest Period”).
IV. The Winner(s) shall be contacted by the Contest Organiser on the contact number used to call the IVR Number within a reasonable time after the completion of the Contest or such other date as may be notified by Contest Organiser. Each Winner shall stand a chance to win 1 (One) unit of official merchandise or an equivalent prize as may be determined by the Contest Organiser (“Prize”).
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By calling the IVR Number, the Contest Participant(s) consents to receiving a telephonic call from the Contest Organiser or its authorized agent in relation to the Contest.
2. The Winner shall be eligible to win the Prize, as applicable, as decided by Contest Organiser at the Contest Organiser’s sole discretion. Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable under the laws of India shall be borne by the Winner in relation to the Prize.
3. Only the first answer/response of a Contest Participant shall be considered for the Contest. Any subsequent entries shall not be considered and shall be deemed null and void. Incomplete, erroneous and/or submission of answers/response submitted after the Contest Period shall not be considered and shall be null and void.
4. Contest Organiser shall not be responsible for any technical disruption and/or failure/ server problems and/ or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which the Contest Participant is unable to participate in the Contest.
5. Each Contest Participant(s) stand a chance of winning only once during the Contest and any subsequent wins if declared, will be automatically void.
6. Contest Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Contest Participant from participating in the Contest without assigning any reason. The decision of Contest Organiser in this regard shall be final and binding upon the Contest Participants.
7. In the event of any discrepancy as to the date and/or the time of receipt of any entry, Contest Organiser shall have the final decision in resolving such discrepancy.
8. In relation to the Contest, Contest Organiser shall make any such marketing and/or promotional announcement as a part of its promotional activity. Contest Organiser does not confirm the validity/truthfulness of such promotional announcement.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST
a. This Contest is strictly governed by the laws of India including the privacy laws of India.
b. The Contest is open for citizens of India only who are residing in India.
c. Contest Participants must have attained the age of 18 years to participate in the Contest.
d. Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of Contest Organiser and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Contest in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO CLAIM THE PRIZE
i. The mode of delivery/obtaining the Prize shall be communicated by Contest Organiser to the Winner upon completion of the Contest Period at Contest Organiser’s sole discretion.
ii. Providing of Prize and related services shall be held at such venue and time, and of such class and/or value as may be decided by Contest Organiser at its sole discretion.
iii. Within a period of Ninety-Six (96) hours from the announcement of the Winner(s) the Contest Organizer will attempt to contact the Winner by telephone on the telephone number of such Winner. If the Winner(s) fail to receive this call due to any reason, the Contest Organiser will not make any further attempts to contact the Winner. In the event successful contact with the Winner is not established, such Winner shall not be considered for the Prize and the Contest Organiser may/may not choose other Winner(s) at its sole discretion.
iv. Upon receiving the contact details within the above mentioned timeline, if any details are found missing or Contest Organiser requires any further information/clarification from the Winner to effectively coordinate the delivery of the Prize, Contest Organiser shall make a maximum of one attempt to contact the Winner within a span of twenty four (24) hours of receiving contact details. However, in the event Contest Organiser fails to establish successful contact with Winner and/or is unable to coordinate the delivery of the Prize for any reason, the Contest Organiser shall be not be responsible and/or liable to make any further attempts and/or provide any alternate prize to the Winner.
v. The Winner may collect the Prize upon showing and confirming the Winner’s name, mobile number, email address, photo ID proof and such other compliance may be required by Contest Organiser. Failing to collect the Prize or in the event, not presenting necessary proof of participation and identity to the satisfaction of Contest Organiser, the Winner shall be disqualified from collecting the Prize and Contest Organiser may, at its discretion, select another Winner. If Contest Organiser is unable to establish successful contact with the Winner and/or Winner does not provide necessary contact details as mentioned above for establishing contact, that Winner shall not be considered for the Prize and the Contest Organiser may choose any other Winner at its sole discretion.
vi. Contest Organiser shall not be liable for any defect in the Prize and makes no representation and/or warranty regarding the same and hereby expressly disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness as applicable, of the Prize.
vii. Contest Participant(s) / Winner(s) acknowledges that they will not hold the Contest Organiser and/or any of its affiliates or agencies engaged by them with regard to this Contest liable for any loss or opportunity, monetary loss due to their participation in the Contest.
viii. Winner(s) acknowledges that he/she will not hold the Contest Organiser and/or any of its affiliates or agencies engaged by them with regard to this Contest, liable for any physical and/or mental injury and/or any other personal/professional loss or damage including loss of property while availing the Prize.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By participating in the Contest, each Contest Participant agrees to be bound by any decisions made by Contest Organiser in its sole discretion, including any interpretations of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Contest Organiser including their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective agents and representatives, owners, distributors, retailers, and advertising/promotion agencies, are not responsible for any loss for any reason whatsoever, including, due to any problems caused service providers, technical disruption and/or failure/ server problems and/ or any other difficulties for answers/responses received before or after the Contest Period. Answers/responses are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, damaged, tampered with, falsified, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Contest Organiser reserves its right to select and declare or not to declare the Winner if no Contest Participant has submitted answer/response upto the satisfaction of Contest Organiser. Decision of Contest Organiser in this regard is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. While accepting the Prize, Winner may be required to sign an “indemnity and release of claims” form provided by Contest Organiser, as the case may be, which shall release Contest Organiser of all liability. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by Contest Organiser may result in disqualification. All decisions of Contest Organiser are final in this regard. In any event, by participating in this Contest, Contest Participants undertake and represent that in no event Contest Organiser shall be held responsible and/or liable for any cause of action arising out and/or related to this Contest.
5. Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle the Contest Participants to win the Prize
6. The Prize will be awarded pursuant to verification and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. Prize is not transferable, assignable or exchangeable. The Prize cannot be negotiated or refunded, and by no means will cash equivalent be given. Only the Winner, and no other person or agent, may claim the Prize, as applicable. Prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Winner
8. Contest Organiser has the right to substitute the Prize with any other prize of similar or equal value, as determined by Contest Organiser in its sole discretion.
9. Contest Organiser reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to amend/change/vary any of the terms and condition for the Contest and/or terminate the Contest at any time without any prior notice. By entering into the Contest the Contest Participant agrees to such amended terms.
10. Contest Organiser is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Contest is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Contest Organiser makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the Contest Participant and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
11. Under no circumstance, unless due to willful misconduct or gross negligence, shall Contest Organiser and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Contest Participant and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever. The Contest Participant specifically agrees not to file in person/through any family member and/or any third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against Contest Organiser and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries to claim any damages or relief in connection with the Contest.
12. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Contest Organiser or such other third parties as may be duly authorized by Contest Organiser. Winner(s) may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded for publicity. By entering into the Contest, the Winner(s) waives all copyrights, rights of publicity and any related rights and consents Contest Organiser or any third party authorized by the Contest Organiser to have the right to picture, record audio-video, tape or portray him/her as a Winner, as applicable, and to exhibit this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation television, film, radio and print media, without any compensation whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes, except where prohibited by law. The Winner also consents Contest Organiser (including third parties authorized by Contest Organiser) to have the right to use his/her name, voice, picture, audio-video recordings or the content of his/her Contest entry(ies) (collectively, the “Publicity Rights”).
13. Non-conformance by any Contest Participant / Winner of the Contest will result in immediate disqualification of the Contest Participant/ Winner from participation or winning the Prize as the case maybe.
15. The decisions of Contest Organiser and its representatives shall be final and binding on all aspects of the Contest.
16. The Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the Contest are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai only.
17. Your participation in the Contest by calling the IVR Number will be construed as an acceptance of the above stated Terms and Conditions.